Funny SMS Collection

>> Saturday, April 11, 2009

My funny SMS collection for you.

Funny SMS

Man : "I want to find out if I have the grounds for a divorce."
Lawyer: "Are you married?"
Man: "Why , yes, if course."
Lawyer " "Then you have grounds"


Funny sms Message

Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home.
He probably lies about other things too.


Women SMS
The world's thinnest book has only one word written in it 'everything' and the book is titled:"What women want!"


Funny marriage SMS
There are two times a man doesn't understand a woman,before marriage and after marriage!


Funny Husband wife SMS
Why did you hit your husband with chair?
"I couldn't lift the table"


Funny Friendship SMS message
Who is great? It's u
Who is smart? It's u
Who is sweetest? It's u
Who is jolly? It's u
Who is lying? Of course, it's me.

Funny SMS Message - Father
"You looked troubled" I told my friend , "what's your problem?"
He replied,"I'm going to be a father." "But that's wonderful",I said.
"What's wonderful? my wife doesn't know about it."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP